Fundación Jesús Serra Research Awards Rules
The Fundación Jesús Serra Research Awards recognise the excellence and the level of research carried out by researchers in the fields of nutrition, food and health, in basic, clinical, epidemiological and technological research.
• There is a prize of €30,000 for each category.
• Aimed at researchers under 45 years old, either Spanish or who have spent a minimum of three years working on research in Spain.
• Candidates must be nominated by people linked to universities, hospitals or research centres in Spain.
• Completion and presentation of applications must be done in Spanish or English, and must be submitted through the website investigacionfjs.com.
• The submission period for applications begins on 3 December 2018 and ends 28 February 2019, inclusive.
• The jury is comprised of five professionals with recognised prestige in the field of medicine and biology from major national and international research centres.
• The jury’s decision will be announced on the website investigacionfjs.com in April 2019.